EKO-DUR PAINT is a two-component, epoxy water soluble protection-décor paint of high resistance to wear, mechanical and chemical impacts. Based on the state of the art raw materials providing the highest quality.
EKO-DUR PAINT is avaiable in 6 basics colours:
other colours on request (e.g. according to RAL or NCS)
Scope of aplication
EKO-DUR PAINT is designed for:
- painting concrete flooring inside buildings; creates a matt and colour layer on the painted surface which is easy to clean
- painting floors exposed to mechanical loads and chemicals, i.e. in production halls, warehouses, garages, workshops with pedestrian and vehicle traffic (forklifts with rubber wheels).
- vertical and horizontal markings on passageways
- EKO-DUR PAINT creates a self-levelling, non-slippery screed
- water soluble, epoxy two-component paint: component A – suspension of pigments and fillers, sa well as enriching products in resin designed for hardening the coat; component B – epoxy resin solution
- the coat is resistant to scratches, wear and impact
- the coat is chemically resistant
- semi-matt coat (or gloss on request)
- the coat is easy to clean
Concrete flooring which is planned to be painted should be cured, dry and clean. Grease and oil stains should be removed be burning or cleaned with appropriate agent. High smooth surfaces should be roughened. In case of painting a concrete flooring previously painted or impregnated, remove old coatings first, clean the flooring and, preferably, impregnate with the paint prepared for use by mixing A and B components according to the following description and thinned with water in the ratio of: 1 part of paint: 1 part of water. After approximately 6 hours the paint can be applied or alternatively the screed prepared of paint with sand according to the below description.
Preparation and application:
Before painting the component A shall be mixed in a packaging, followed by mixing it with component B (mixture ratio: A:B – 5:1 by weight). The paint to be mixed and wait at least 5 minutes.
If the paint becomes too dense, thin it with water 20 %.
Use time of the product after mixed: 1.5 hours in case of mixture of up to 1 kg+0,2kg, in case of entire set: 10kg + 2kg – 2 hours. The paint after 3 hours is not suitable for use any more.
In case the product becomes too dense initially (up to 1 hours), add a freshly made mixture A+B and mix.
Do not exceed use times of the mixture!
Apply ready paint with a paint brush, roller or spray gun. The paint to be applied twice. The second layer can be applied after 24 hours. Thickness of application: approximately 120 µm. Full hardening of the applied coat occur while drying in optimal conditions after 7 days.
In order to obtain self-levelling epoxy screed, the paint prepared as above should be mixed: component A and B to be mixed with quartz sand 0,2-0,4 mm grain in 1:1 ratio. The screed to be applied onto a cured prepared concrete with a filling knife and notched trowel. Next, remove air with a roller. The flooring performed this way should be smooth and even. Thickness of the layer: up to 3 mm – depending on needs.
Tools to be cleaned with water and vinegar.