AKSILBET paint for concrete and concrete fences
AKSILBET is an acrylic-silicone, water soluble protective-decorative paint with high resistance to weather conditions, high brushing resistance and excellent adherence to concrete surface. Based on the state of the art raw materials providing the highest quality.
AKSILBET is available:
- in 19 basic colours:
- pastel colours (pastel colours sheet)
- other colours on request (e.g. according to RAL or NCS)
- basic colours are also available in gloss
Scope of aplication
AKSILBET paint is designed for painting of:
- concrete fences
- concrete haberdashery, garden statues, balusters, concrete tombstones
- concrete pools including garden polls – NIH certificate
- concrete flooring designed for pedestrians, e.g. in basements, warehouses, sett and concrete pavements
- communication engineering structures: bridges and concrete shields (sound absorbing shields
- industrial and sacred building façades
- indoor building walls: public, livestock, consumables – NIH certificate
- stone imitation surfaces
- the surface is waterproof thanks to silicone ingredient
- AKSILBET creates self-cleaning coats, which provide an effect of fresh and clean surfaces for many years
- the paint coat is washable – resistant to wet brushing
- the coat is resistant to wear, chemicals, mineral oil, gasoline, lubricants, salt solutions
- the coat is resistant to whether conditions: acid rains, alkali, fumes, sun – resistance tested during 10-year period in natural exposure conditions!
- the coat maintains colour for many years
- vapour-permeable coat – enable vapour diffusion and has high resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion.
- AKSILBET excellent adherence to surface
- concrete surfaces can be painted right after hardening
- AKSILBET was granted a Technical Approval ITB – AT-15-4785/2005 confirming that:
– AKSILBET paint is a efficient protection for concrete against erosion (carbonatization)
– AKSILBET paint composes a barrier against penetration of chlorine ions deriving from surrounding (road salt), which destroy concrete
- Moreover, the paint was granted a positive opinion of the the Technical Approval of Road and Bridge Research Institute on approval for use in painting of concrete shields with AKSILBET. The paint is certified by the approval of the Technical Approval of Road and Bridge Research Institute
- AKSILBET paint complies with PN-EN 1504-2:2006 standard – products and systems for protection andrepair of concrete structures and PN-C-81913:1998 standard – dispersion paints for façades of buildings
The surface should well cured, firm, without dust and peeling layers, old paints and free from any contamination. We recommend to wash the surface with water, flush and dry. Smooth surfaces to be roughened.
Mould places, covered with moss, algae to be mechanically cleaned and disinfected. Protective impregnant can be applied, e.g. AKSILUX universal use impregnant.
Stir and mix the paint before painting. First layer: dilute the paint with water 3:1 (3 parts of paint, 1 part of water ), i case of very dense surface 2:1 ( 2 parts of paint per 1 part of water). Second layer to be applied with non-diluted paint.
The paint to be applied with the use of a paintbrush, paint roll or sprayed (pneumatic or hydrodynamic with a air cover).
Recommended parameters for hydrodynamic spraying (WAGNER gun):
– nozzle diameter 0,013-0,019 inch, e.g. 513 nozzle
– spraying pressure approx. 175-200 bar
– spraying angle 20 – 50
Thick coats up to 400 micron can also be wet applied
Recommended spraying guns: Wagner, WIVA and Kremlin.
RENOVATION PAINTING AND PAINTING OF FENCES
In case of old surfaces and fences one should aplly the universal AKSILUX impregnate first followed by two layers of AKSILBET paint.
PAINTING OF FLOORING, AVEMENTS, SETT, WATER PONDS AND POOLS:
Places particularly exposed to wear and moisture should be painted three times bearing in mind that the first layer should be painted with diluted paint as described above.
PAINTING OF BRIDGES AND CONCRETE SHIELDS
AKSILBET is designed for creating rigid protective layers on concrete, reinforced concrete and compressed structures, as well as on brick structures.
The surface should be properly prepared as described above. Concrete: air-dry state without any sign of moisture.
AKSILBET paint should be applied evenly in two layers with a paint brush, paint roller or spray. The second layer should be applied after the first layer is dry – after 1 hours at temperature of 20°C and relative humidity approximately 55 %. Drying time shall be extended at lower temperatures.
Use water for cleaning painting equipment.
All painting works should be performed at ambient temperature not lower than 50C, however recommended temperature is 20 ± 5°C.
Newly applied coat shall be protected against rain and frost.