AKSILBET FLEX is an acrylic-silicone, water soluble protective-decorative paint with high resistance to weather conditions and excellent adherence to concrete surface. It is based on state of the art raw materials providing the highest quality and flexibility of the layer even at below zero temperatures.
Scope of aplication
AKSILBET FLEX is designed for:
- painting of communication engineering concrete structures where capability of crack bridging is required (e.g. bridges)
- painting of façade, renovation of cracked plaster in particular
- AKSILBET FLEX coat is flexible and can cover surface cracks up to 500 millimetres (A3 bridging category (-10oC)
- the coat maintains its flexibility in a wide temperature range, hence the coat follows the movements of a surface and does not crack
- AKSILBET FLEX coat closes pores and slits which protects a wall against penetration of moisture and corrosive substances
- the surface is waterproof thanks to silicone ingredient
- AKSILBET FLEX is available in a range of colours according to RAL and NCS
The surface should well cured, firm, without dust and peeling layers, old paints and free from any contamination. We recommend to wash the surface with water, flush and dry. Smooth surfaces to be roughened.
Mould places, covered with moss, algae to be mechanically cleaned and disinfected. Protective impregnant can be applied, e.g. AKSILUX universal use impregnant.
Stir and mix the paint before painting. First layer – dilute the paint with water 3:1 (3 parts of paint: 1 of water),and i case of very dense surface 2:1 ( 2 parts of paint for 1 part of water). Second layer to be applied with non-diluted paint.
The paint to be applied with the use of a paintbrush, paint roll or sprayed (pneumatic or hydrodynamic with a air cover).
Use water for cleaning painting equipment.
All painting works should be performed at ambient temperature not lower than 50C, however recommended temperature is 20 ± 5°C.
Newly applied coat shall be protected against rain and frost.